• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's your Avatar?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mine's Jacques Kallis getting whacked by a Midge Johnson bouncer.

I can't remember which album Smitteh's is from and it's really annoying me.

_Ed_

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My new one is my favourite TV character ever - pop-up book and knitting enthusiast/private investigator Emerson Cod.

pasag

RTDAS
Previously Nathan Drake of Uncharted fame, currently Stephen Silvagni vs Gary Ablett from the 1995 AFL grand final. Will be this for a while.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Ezio from Assassin's Creed II about to surprise a guard. Previously had the Joker from the Arkham Asylum game in my favorite scene. Before even that had Bon Scott.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Was thinking about avatars just yesterday, so great that you created this thread.

I like the posters having permanent avatars nowadays not often changing them.

Mine is Sachin Tendulkar at his purest in pristine test cricket. Love the photograph. Won't change it for a long time, if ever.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Mine's pretty obvious. Will bring the wheel of mediocrity back one day, but it doesn't have the same impact with India being the #1 ranked Test team.