• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What u feel and What u want???

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Returning to the thread topic- :p

I feel it would be an Aus V Pak final , With Aus = Pak 50/50 (depending on toss etc).

I would like Eng V WI final, with WI winning to stem the WI cricketing decline and increase more interest within WI with regard to cricket (participation, spectator interest etc.) as the World Cup approaches WI.

DocHead

School Boy/Girl Captain
a.) Aus vs. Pak
Australia, cos my wife'd give me the cold shoulder for a while if I say anything otherwise.

b.) Eng vs. WI
With the WI hitting Eng with an allmighty klap (I'm talking 200 runs or 10 wickets in 15 overs chasing 100) to set off a massive run of Eng osses so to put the kaibosh on their momentum prior to the SA tour. :D

FRAZ

International Captain
^ Mr P its just wrong and wrong ... Pakistan England Final , He who wins the toss , Wins the game ................................... DOne Dunaa Done

biased indian

International Coach
upto now a almost all ofg them barring couple of people feel it will be an AUS vs PAK with aussie winning

even though there are many who want it differntly most want to se WI and all of them for the same reason

Deja moo

International Captain
Most probably Aus-Pak with Pak winning.

If Aus-Win , then Aus wins.

If Eng-Pak , then Eng wins .

If Eng -Win , then close call .

Bouncer

State Regular
Deja moo said:
Most probably Aus-Pak with Pak winning.

If Aus-Win , then Aus wins.

If Eng-Pak , then Eng wins .

If Eng -Win , then close call .
you dont think Pak are good enough to make it to final.......or
You just dont like Pak......

Oh Just saw ur email address: That explains :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bouncer said:
you dont think Pak are good enough to make it to final.......or
You just dont like Pak......

Oh Just saw ur email address: That explains :)
Are you nuts? He suggests that if the final is between Australia and Pakistan, then Pakistan will win - and you accuse him of being anti-Pakistan?

I ask again - are you nuts?

Oh, saw where you live. That explains too. :p

Bouncer

State Regular
luckyeddie said:
Are you nuts? He suggests that if the final is between Australia and Pakistan, then Pakistan will win - and you accuse him of being anti-Pakistan?

I ask again - are you nuts?

Oh, saw where you live. That explains too. :p
Take it easy Britt EinStein, did u even consider that wehni wasread that i might be having not reading top line attack. :dry:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bouncer said:
Take it easy Britt EinStein, did u even consider that wehni wasread that i might be having not reading top line attack. :dry:
No - I thought it was a legacy of the US getting busted by Europe at the golf last weekend.