• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What level of cricket do you play?

Isolator

State 12th Man
Or did you play? I mean the highest level you've played at. And what level you're at currently.

I've played Ye Olde park cricket with a bunch of 11 year old servant's kids, and now they won't let me play because I suck. But I'll be trying for my college team later this year, so hopefully that'll go through...

Hoggy

U19 12th Man
B Grade Diamond Valley Cricket Association.

Probably up to 3rd or 4ths Grade Cricket standard.

SA LittleMaster

Cricket Spectator
I Played For South Africa U19. Also Played For Kwazulu Natal U17 (provincial) Cricket Team.
But Being An Indian And Living Here In South Africa It Is Difficult To Make It At That Level And Except To Play For The National Team Bcoz U Have To Be White To Play For The Sa National Team. Or Maybe U Have A 10% Chance If U R Black.

savill

School Boy/Girl Captain
Districts, but my brother has been asked to train with the 1st team squad at Essex recently.

tadeusz

State 12th Man
Peel Cricket Association B Grade.
I'm gonna try out for WACA pennants (grade cricket) next season.

Josh

International Regular
at the moment, 4th grade Heidelberg District Cricket Association. Should get a 3rd grade gurnsey next year tho.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Green Shield, tried out for Emerging Blues and missed out (unfairly of course). :p

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
ive played overgangsklasse ( we got Hoofdklasse, 1e classe and then overgansklasse and lower and lower)
and with youth ive played Highest U18 class, Highest U13 class and 2nd U15 class :)

iamdavid

International Debutant
Played Under 15's Rep in Canberra last year then moved to Sydney at the start of this season to have a crack at their grade comp, played a few games in third grade then moved back and trained with ACT U17's.
I didnt go away with them because of a back injury so I just played grade in Canberra for the later half of this season.