• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is the last video game that you played?

Dravid

International Captain
The last game I played was Call of Duty 2: The Big Red One on my PS2. I almost beat this game, just like two more levels to go. I've had this game for like 8 months now, but I hardly played it till like recently

C_C

International Captain
Medieval: Total War.

I rock at that game - primarily in training peasants to become uber 9 star generals and mow down royal knights and knight templars.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Shooting wise Call of duty 2
manager-wise ICC 2006
Rome: Total war was played very recently too, loved that game :wub:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Does playing Texas Hold 'Em on the net count? If so, I'm doing it now.

If not it was probably Rugby League on my PS2 about 3 months ago.

Dravid

International Captain
I played RON a lot back in the day. But it got really boring just like AOE after a while...not that much replay value.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
A Worms Armageddon network game with the lads next door on the PC. :cool:

Before that, copious amounts of PES5, and nothing else for a very long period prior. PES rules all.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
C_C said:
Medieval: Total War.

I rock at that game - primarily in training peasants to become uber 9 star generals and mow down royal knights and knight templars.
Kweek said:
Rome: Total war was played very recently too, loved that game
MTW>>>RTW

I could never get into the latter. It lacked the simplicity of the former.

C_C

International Captain
Havnt tried RTW.... comp cant handle it (its a junk antique thats nearly half a decade old ).
My other favourite game is Heroes of Might and Magic 3. 4 sucked...5 i cant run.
:(

open365

International Vice-Captain
I used to be a counter strike source maniac, then i realised i played it to much and it got boring.

Dravid

International Captain
Counterstrike used to be fun for me too. Then better war games came out and now I havent played CS in months.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
C_C said:
Havnt tried RTW.... comp cant handle it (its a junk antique thats nearly half a decade old ).
My other favourite game is Heroes of Might and Magic 3. 4 sucked...5 i cant run.
:(
Heroes of might and magic 3 is one of my favourite games :D