• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is the best Blondie song?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
In a world where sledger was a mod, the thread would've been locked after the first post.

It would be a better world, with liberty and property rights for all OPs named sledger.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In a world where sledger was a mod, the thread would've been locked after the first post.

It would be a better world, with liberty and property rights for all OPs named sledger.
Not liking Blondie. Such an avoidable way to fail the Turing Test.

cpr

International Coach
Impossible to call. so so many to choose from. Parallel Lines is such a brilliant album, one that I've tragically not listened to in ages (I lost the CD, and the LP is currently in a frame on my bedroom wall)

Meanwhile, on a related note, song mash ups tend to intrigue me, and I absolutely love this one