• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Has Happened to Lucky Eddie?

yaju

State Vice-Captain
This post made me emotional.

EDDIE UNCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU

Please get well soon! I miss you.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
yaju said:
This post made me emotional.

EDDIE UNCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU
BU HU HU HU
HU HU HU HU

Please get well soon! I miss you.
i dont think eddie is the only unwell person here... :p

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Yeah LE get better soon mate.:( We miss the laughter and fun that you created, made the forums better you did...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Maybe this is very personal but does anyone know what sickness he is suffering from?

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Well, I am new to the forum, and hvn't had a lot of interaction with Eddie. But after hearing from all of you, I believe he must be a great person.. Hopefully he gets well soon..

V Reddy

International Debutant
Get well soon Eddie

How do you guys contact him by Phone? b'coz he must have not been coming online.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
He has been online a couple of times, and I did speak to him once - he isn't well at all, and the best we can do is all send our best wishes that he recovers asap.