• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Good grief, I nearly had a heart-attack when I saw you with last-post on this thread... and when I see you actually posting a pic... is this really you? Were you trumped by the unexpected?
It's really me. I took it to post up on Facebook so I could get rid of the daft question mark from my profile, so I thought I might as well post it here as well. It's not as if I ever made a conscious decision not to post my picture up here; it's just that I didn't have a recent one to post up on my computer until now.

cpr

International Coach
you do realise that the one to your right is female, but the next head technically right is male ;)

And the one next to your current pokee looks like she has a crackin pair.