• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do batting and bowling mentalities do in Cricket 19?

Ymaxxx

School Boy/Girl Captain
Theres given options of Conservative-precise-balanced-aggressive-brute.

Its common sense these are referring to how the player plays but whats the base for it?

So for example is 'brute' is for players with 100+ sr or ??

And as for these terminologies in bowling. How does it affect the bowler? Does it mean an aggressive bowler will pick up wickets faster? (strike rate) or is referring to economy rate and lack of wickets? (conservative)

Is there some kind of help manual on this, i would love a read to get this clarified and dusted with

cnerd123

likes this
from my experience with modding EA cricket 2004 (super relevant, I know), my guess is that these effect the AI in some way.