• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What changes will England make for the second Test?

JupiterRules

Cricket Spectator
Picking Wood is a big mistake for england. I go with overton and saqib. Reason? Tiger is down in OX year. Already broad out , Ashwin is out of form (WTC). All signs follow same trend. One year before birth year is tumultous year. Bad thing happens. most die in that year. Every 12 year cycle
I also know bad thing happen years for every sign. But then again that is my secret.

I can 100% confirm if wood picked , england would be in major trouble. He may not be influential and may be injured during the test and leaving out moeen ali to carry the load. Its fast bowlers supposed to carry the loan in england.

Robinson
Saqib
Overton
Anderson can win the test for england. But anderson taking rest means NOT ALL WELL with england team.

Everyone is quiting