• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are ur hopes and dreams for the future?

Piper

International Captain
Everyone has hopes and dreams they set themselves. Without dreams, life would be boring and you would have nothing to aim for. So what are your hopes and dreams?

Ok i'll start..
My dream is to be successful in what ever i do (which i dont know what im going to do, but thats besides the point). And to raise a happy, healthy family and to be able to provide for them and give them almost everything they want (not everything because i dont want them to be too spoilt). And i wish to live a happy, long life with the person i love. And to travel the world before i get a one way ticket to see the big guy upstairs.

Sudeep

International Captain
My dream is to have a perfect career in whatever I do (hopefully journalism), so as to support myself, my parents and future wife and children :D and live happily ever after.

And most importantly, I want to live a clean life, and never compromise my principles.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Number one priority is to maintain being a decent bloke to share a beer with...
Also to improve at cricket and badminton until I can play at representative level for either sport..
Then go back to SA (after good grades hopefully) to get a bit more life experience, some sunshine, and a Commercial Pilots licence and have a succesful and lengthy career in commercial aviation, wherever it may be, and be a legendary guy to whoever decides to spend the rest of their life with me...

Last edited:

Piper

International Captain
I would also love just to be able to go to any cricket match i wanted and not worry about the cost of airfare or anything. :cool:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Piper said:
I would also love just to be able to go to any cricket match i wanted and not worry about the cost of airfare or anything. :cool:
If I'm flying, might be able to smuggle you onto the flight deck (for a cut price).. so long as you arent carrying any weapons or anything :)

_Ed_

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd like to find a job I'm actually interested in doing, because I have noticed that the things I'm studying at university would be INCREDIBLY boring to do as a job...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
to live a good Christian life and be surrounded by people who love me for who I am, not for what Ive done.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
gee who would`ve thought u could find love and happiness on the cw forums... 8-) 8-) 8-)