• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Robham Rabid Wolves

Majin

International Debutant
Or maybe I was just saving it for the big one. :cool:

Best win though, extremely happy to finally contribute to the RW cause, especially against ERUB.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Great effort against ERUB to go 4-0. Major changes for Round 5 with Dunn, Raghav and Hauritz coming in for Gough, Nel and DeSilva.

Its been a great start to the season. Lets look to keep pushing it.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
we have qualified for the semis with 2 games to spare.
Not true.

If we lose both our games heavily, ERUB beat ****s, Mørkambe win both their last games, Turistas win both their games heavily or Masters win both their games heavily, we're fifth. So work to do yet.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WRRW are bolded atop the league to indicate the top spot in the league. Meant to be aesthetic, rather than informative. Sorry for the confusion. I'll see myself out.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Last couple of games have been very dissapointing, hopefully we'll pick itup in the last game and maybe even get top spot back.

readie

State Regular
Need to personally find some more consistency. Showed what I can do in scoring the century need to rep[licate it again. We'll be fine though, we'll push into the finals fine I think.