• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies tour of Sri Lanka, November/December 2021

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sloppy stuff from West Indies today. The spinners sprayed it all over the place and the fielding effort was meh. Nissanka is an exciting prospect, of course and fun to see Dimuth convert for once.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SL are well on the way for a 450+ score. Galle is great for batting once on.
Having said that, I don’t think we’ll be able to hang around for 150 overs (combined in the match.)

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
SL are well on the way for a 450+ score. Galle is great for batting once on.
Having said that, I don’t think we’ll be able to hang around for 150 overs (combined in the match.)
Pitch was seriously flat from the second session onwards. I still think our bowling with the kookaburra ball is a real concern.

Also though playing Gabriel as the only guy who is over 80mph was a big risk. I just think it's a shame a talent like Sealed is having to sit it out.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Pitch was seriously flat from the second session onwards. I still think our bowling with the kookaburra ball is a real concern.

Also though playing Gabriel as the only guy who is over 80mph was a big risk. I just think it's a shame a talent like Sealed is having to sit it out.
Crazy that Seales is on the bench. Genuinely think he’s the best fast bowling prospect the Windies have had for years maybe dare I say since Ian bishop.

Flametree

International 12th Man
Disappointed this isn't on Youtube somewhere... Sri Lanka not capitalising on day 1s efforts but it's hard not to think the Lankan spinners will be a bit too much for this Windies line-up. Having said that, the last time Mayers and Bonner were in the subcontinent they did kind of alright.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Disappointed this isn't on Youtube somewhere... Sri Lanka not capitalising on day 1s efforts but it's hard not to think the Lankan spinners will be a bit too much for this Windies line-up. Having said that, the last time Mayers and Bonner were in the subcontinent they did kind of alright.
Look under sri lanka cricket official channel