• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies Domestic Cricket

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Notable things to happen so far (other than Devon's 1 millionth domestic ton):

Nicholas Pooran hit 3 excellent half centuries and is looking a class act. Still keeps getting himself out though.
Oshane Thomas is bowling quick and taking wickets. He'll be in India for the ODI's.
Chris Gayle got a century and then announced his retirement from Domestic List A cricket.
Jeremiah Louis has bowled solidly, extracting swing and seam with the new ball.
Chanderpaul Hemraj smacked an unbeaten hundred against Windies B. He has been called up for the ODI's against India.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Notable things to happen so far (other than Devon's 1 millionth domestic ton):
Chris Gayle got a century and then announced his retirement from Domestic List A cricket.
You got the order here wrong my bredda.

Gayle announced that it will be his last List A match before the game began...he received a guard of honor as he was making his way into the middle. Then smacked a century.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Blimey usa have got a bloke called hutchinson playing for them who's about 6' 8 and looks about 50 years old. 3rd ball his just smashed it into the car park. Cornwall standing at 1st slip too this looks like Sunday afternoon cricket but I'm loving it
(Cornwall actually bowled really well and is a seriously good bowler)

Tom Flint

International Regular
Any one able to watch this then you should put it on now. This hutchinson is the most ridiculous batsman I have ever seen

Golden Horde

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Great win for the US last night. This was shown on ESPN so no free *********, so I missed it

Saw the Huchinson six on Twitter. Man's a giant!!!!!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That win against TT takes Guyana to #1 in their group.

Tuned in a bit yesterday in the latter stages of Guyana's innings, surprised to see a near 300 run score. Good batting against the likes of Bravo, Rampaul, Emrit, Narine, and Kharry Pierre.

I am loving the new openers: Sherfane Rutherford and Trevon Gritffith. Sherfane is used as a powerplay batsman, and Griffith the anchor.

Golden Horde

Also Canada got its first win yesterday.after quite a few close games earlier on. Let's see if they or the US can get another win

Beamer

Rakheem is a boss cricketer. He should really be in our ODI team at least. I think this is his 3rd or 4th list A hundred and his bowling is excellent.

R.e Cummins he really shouldn't be getting those speeds, it must be a faulty speed gun.

Tom Flint

International Regular
In the same game Springer hit 91 and Cottrell 94!
I thought it must be the speed gun but then the other medium pacers were as you'd expect in early 80s
Maybe it clocked everyone 5 mph quicker than they actually were.

Beamer

In the same game Springer hit 91 and Cottrell 94!
I thought it must be the speed gun but then the other medium pacers were as you'd expect in early 80s
Maybe it clocked everyone 5 mph quicker than they actually were.
Wow! Cotterell has bowled at 92mph a few times so I could just about believe it but Springer has hardly ever got above 82. Very odd!!!

Golden Horde

Monank Patel got a good ton today - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygyOyxOdpe0

Looks like they're about to get their second win of the tournament and make further inroads into making American cricket great again. I'm assuming that the wickets in Oman will be spin friendly, so these guys could be a handful

Edit:

Aaron Jones bowling some absolute pies now

Last edited: