• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weird news stories

G.I.Joe

International Coach
haha, just read the article. 40 years senior? Holy crap. I'd probably be pissed off too if I were the girls father :ph34r:

_Ed_

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My question is what if it's a silent one and it can't be determined who's responsible? The silent ones are often the worst of all, so they can't just let those slide.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
My question is what if it's a silent one and it can't be determined who's responsible? The silent ones are often the worst of all, so they can't just let those slide.
haha yeah............we have an acronym here for those SBD

Silent but deadly

Shri

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just say random **** like the fingers of the one who farted would twitch for 2 minutes or that the palm of the one who farted will be hotter than normal. Whoever looks at his hands is the culprit.