• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weird Dreams

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I dreamt about the cricket as well. England put on loads with the bat and then took a load of Aussie wickets, so I wrote a txt to say to Burgey, "Follow on? You're the ones following on!" and then realised I didn't have his number. Then I woke up and remembered we were on the brink of defeat :cry:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha - good to know I'm in your dreams mate.

You'll always be in mine too.....

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Had another one last night, I had a dream that I was an undercover cop, and my partner was Jimmeh Anderson, in a kind of Miami Vice type thing...Jimmeh bailed me out at the last minute when I was about to get captured by the bad guys, and drove me to safety, then I went down a massive waterslide, and never saw Jimmeh again.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, had an Ashes themed dream myself. Boycott replaced Harmison and batted at 8, and Mo Matthews was the spinner chosen for the last test.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Had another CW themed dream. Or rather a nightmare. Dreamt that I beat Camps in BOTM and some female friend of his contacted me, saying that me beating Camps was an act of racism and promised to make my life a living hell. Apparently the worst thing I did was write him some letter which confused Waterloo with King's Cross. FML. Need to get out more.

duffer

Hall of Fame Member
Had a really strange one last night where I was stuck in a Jurassic Park style bizarro world with work colleagues running around **** scared of T-Rex's eating us. Was my first really bizarre one for a while.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh man... I remember her. Glad not many of the original members are around to remember the incident that occurred with me, regarding her, many years ago. That chapter shall be forever closed in the history of CW.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I actually had a really long dream about pokemon the other day. We were crossing the sea and for some reason there were ****ing venusaurs floating about. We reached an island, can't remember how, where we saw an articuno. My friend brought out his poliwrath and then I turned around and dude was there in a speedboat and he asked us to get away. I wanted to stay but then all of a sudden I thought to myself "this is the best dream ever" following which I woke up.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ok, so, had another weird one last night.

Basically, it consisted of me going round to Halsey's house to get some coaching on my bowling. When I got there, it turned out there was no cricket gear. So some stumps were fashioned out of bamboo shoots, and I bowled at them using conkers. Some of the conkers were rotten though, and stuck to the fence behind the "stumps".

I really need to get out more.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, I seem to remember I was bowling whilst standing still, so probably not.

That said, I let slip that I used to play for Kingsclere (omitting the fact that it was Kingsclere 3rds) to my colleague's husband the other day, he now wants to get me to play for his work team as a bowler. May have to feign injury for a while.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Had a couple of weird dreams the last night couple of nights. First one I was selected for a test match at Lords. Sreesanth was playing and was considered one of the quickest bowlers in the world, and he got a wicket in his first over. I was due to bat at 7 and was, quite understandably I imagine, getting really ****ing nervous. I was watching from the balcony and Eoin Morgan was the only other person in the dressing room at the time. I also got the bus to the ground which was odd. Last night I had mafia related dreams. Can't really remember the specifics mind. Maybe they'll come to me later in the day.

My life is sad.

Lillian Thomson

International Coach
I've only ever had one cricket related dream. It was during the 1992 World Cup which was on during the night UK time. We'd bowled Pakistan out for about 70 but then it started raining and I nodded off. I dreamt that we were bowled out for 65 with Monica Seles taking all the wickets.

AndyZaltzHair

International Coach
Two dreams within a span of a week or so that left me in thinking. It's weird because the reality in these dreams were much more real than reality in real life. Hard to explain. I felt my soul out of the body. First time, it kept rising and then proceeded towards the only door of the room and then the soul returned to body and I was awake. I could tell I returned inside the body. Very weird. Next one, the soul went out of the body and proceeded towards the reading table where I kept bundle of books stacked. Then the soul returned to body again very fast like a click and I was awake again. Strange.

harsh.ag

Hall of Fame Member
Haven't dreamed in a while now. Just realized it. Weird. Or have I been dreaming of a solid black wall for some reason.

zorax

likes this
Two dreams within a span of a week or so that left me in thinking. It's weird because the reality in these dreams were much more real than reality in real life. Hard to explain. I felt my soul out of the body. First time, it kept rising and then proceeded towards the only door of the room and then the soul returned to body and I was awake. I could tell I returned inside the body. Very weird. Next one, the soul went out of the body and proceeded towards the reading table where I kept bundle of books stacked. Then the soul returned to body again very fast like a click and I was awake again. Strange.
Look up Lucid dreaming.