• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Sign Up Thread

cbuts

International Debutant
Id like to officially sign up

Former WA coach when the comp fell over last time.

Great to see the comp running strong again

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Andy Cameron

andycameron60 @ hotmail. com

Been a while, keen to get back into it

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's likely that this year I'll be allowing people to manage in an expanded Academy competiton, you will have a fair bit of freedom on team selection and choices etc... Hope to get a few more sign ups.
Managers who do well in this comp may be invited to get a team in WCC in season 3 as I'm looking to add two more sides.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Ethan McNamara

mcnamara1990 at live dot com

It's been a fair while since I've done this, would like to have another crack at it.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
thanks for the vote of confidence... in all seriousness though if a spot opens up i'm very much keen. used to have loads've fun with this... kurt said he'd be my vice manager to... haha

just keep me in the loop

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thanks for the vote of confidence... in all seriousness though if a spot opens up i'm very much keen. used to have loads've fun with this... kurt said he'd be my vice manager to... haha

just keep me in the loop
Yeh no worries, be good to have a few of the old fella's around again.

99*

International Debutant
Would like a team if there's room.

Joshua RItchie

chief_one_brow @ hotmail.com

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im coming out of retirement.. Im going to add to that already overloaded trophy cabinet..

brendon.goff at bigpond dot com..