• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wcc 2

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Its easily the best cricket game on mobile AFAIC in terms of detailing and realistic feel. Anyone else got this? Can we set up a CW group if enough forummers have this?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
There is a PC version for Windows 10 and 7 as well but really the Android one is loads better. There are many issues like the test match teams suddenly changing to Aus Vs Ban all the time when you restart the game but as far as actual game play goes, it is much more evolved than any other cricket game I have seen. It even has DRS. :laugh:

cnerd123

likes this
There is a PC version for Windows 10 and 7 as well but really the Android one is loads better. There are many issues like the test match teams suddenly changing to Aus Vs Ban all the time when you restart the game but as far as actual game play goes, it is much more evolved than any other cricket game I have seen. It even has DRS. :laugh:
It's not like I'm going to be playing with any other two teams tbh

Xuhaib

International Coach
Is there a bug with test matches? a cut shot always goes in the air and you get caught at point or gully

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The fielding is a little too good.. You have to allow nano seconds difference. And time it anywhere between early and late to get your placement right. Only way to get it right is through practice, either in gameplay or the practice sessions in game.