• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WC Qualifier tonight

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Did that Uruguay coach just throw the ball into one of the Aussie players? I mean seriously WTF?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Scaly piscine said:
Well at least CW made it to the third page before someone used the 'you are gay' line.

Typical of Derbyshire folk to lower the standard.
It's called 'Parody'.

It was deliberately designed to take the Mickey out of Adamc who said "44 penalties in the game. What's that all about?', an obvious Americanism. The 'You Are Gay' reference is just throwing in the ubiquitous Simpsons reference, which is where I get all of my information about America, naturally.

Incidentally, I still get all of my information about the North East from watching old "When the booert comes in" reruns.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Penalties, gah.

Australia should have scored several times in that second half. It'd be as bad as the Iran game if we didn't qualify from here.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Penalties, gah.

Australia should have scored several times in that second half. It'd be as bad as the Iran game if we didn't qualify from here.
Maybe Adamc was being prophetic.

Australia to win 22-21 on penalties?