• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Not sure tbh. Another wasted talent to add to our collection. He had a reasonable career but definitely underachieved.

Playing around his front pad too much and being a sweepaholic held him back.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My first time seeing Denesh Ramdin was in the early 2000s. He was just a teenager ( along with Ravi Rampaul).

TT versus Guyana at my home ground in the domestic first class competition (it was either Busta or Carib Beer Cup).
What was striking the most about him in that game was his batting. He stood up to Reon King and Colin Stuart; played the spinners (Nagamootoo and McGarrell) well…the shot of the day for me (it was the last day’s play and we were let out early from school to watch the game) was a hook shot against Reon King that went for six and landed in our stand. I knew that making the West Indies team was a matter of time for him.

slippy888

International Captain
Steve Smith

Just seen this man get left out of a very important 20 20 series against West Indies in a build up to world cup, are Australia fans worried the selectors dont believe he good enough to be in team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slifer

International Captain
Tbh WI players aren't paid nearly 1.5-2 million dollars for playing test cricket only.
Put in the work first and produce the goods, then they might be able to be paid accordingly. Lara made a ton of money from and after cricket, case in point. You can't expect to be paid tons of money to fail over and over again. Our bowlers should be paid more!!!

Burgey

He's injured. Unlike Spud Warner and Handbag Cummins, who just want to sit it out because feels.

TheJediBrah

Put in the work first and produce the goods, then they might be able to be paid accordingly. Lara made a ton of money from and after cricket, case in point. You can't expect to be paid tons of money to fail over and over again. Our bowlers should be paid more!!!
That's great if every WI player was as good as Lara.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
TBH, whether he was dropped or taking time off for injury, I feel Smith not being there in the T20 side is only gonna help Australia, both in the WT20 and in the Ashes.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
TBH, whether he was dropped or taking time off for injury, I feel Smith not being there in the T20 side is only gonna help Australia, both in the WT20 and in the Ashes.
Idk, Smith averages 40 @140 at 3 in t20I's, and has a great overall record in the ipl on decks that the t20WC is being hosted on. Was pretty **** in the UAE IPL tbf but he will definitely be missed.