• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who was the better international batsman for you and the match winner.
match winner: Hayden won about 70% of Tests he played, Ganguly won about 30%. So that's not hard.

which is the better international batsman should be equally obvious, though I will say that they are much closer in ODIs than they are in Tests

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I love anchovies but totally get that most people dont.

Where do you make your pizza Adders, oven or bbq?

Im sure Matty Hayden has a decent recipe in his amazing cook book, which slighty edges things Haydos way over Ganguly who probably hasnt ever cooked a pizza before.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I love anchovies but totally get that most people dont.

Where do you make your pizza Adders, oven or bbq?

Im sure Matty Hayden has a decent recipe in his amazing cook book, which slighty edges things Haydos way over Ganguly who probably hasnt ever cooked a pizza before.
On the charcoal Weber mate......comes out amazing.

Excellent point too regards Hayden V's Ganguly.......since this is a slippy (hence food thread and cricket is totally irrelevant)

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First chance average basically means we should write off Hayden's record in ODIs from 2006 on given his career was saved by a hundred against NZ in which he was dropped half a dozen times.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I had some of the best pizza in my life a couple of weeks back in Florence. Totally no regrets about doing that instead of going to yet another boring art museum.

stephen

I had some of the best pizza in my life a couple of weeks back in Florence. Totally no regrets about doing that instead of going to yet another boring art museum.
Italian food is amazing. Italian food culture is the worst.

cnerd123

likes this
Ate some cheap pizza this past weekend after the cricket. Might have been why I threw up later that night.

Been a sucky weekend. We got bowled out for 38 (with a 3 ball duck from yours truly), then I get sick and miss a flight.

Do not order cheap pizzas to drown your sorrows after a drubbing kids. Learn from my mistakes.

Oh but pineapple on a pizza is always a winner

stephen

Ate some cheap pizza this past weekend after the cricket. Might have been why I threw up later that night.

Been a sucky weekend. We got bowled out for 38 (with a 3 ball duck from yours truly), then I get sick and miss a flight.

Do not order cheap pizzas to drown your sorrows after a drubbing kids. Learn from my mistakes.

Oh but pineapple on a pizza is always a winner
Questioning my life choices wrt loving pineapples on pizzas.

But seriously, cheap pizza is the worst.