• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warney and Roy say mean things about Labuschagne off-air while Howie keeps schtum

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Let's be fair. Warne, despite his brilliance with a cricket ball, is still just botoxed bogan trash in a cheese cutter.
What is going on with these stupid hats...Peaky Blinders has a lot to answer for. In London of a winter, I get it. But wearing them in 30 degree heat in the commentary box (messers Warne and McMillan) is ridiculous. As I commented in the Test threads, McMillan looks like Homer Simpson when he chose to work from home with the mechanical bird, put on heaps of weight and wore a muumuu.

And in regards to this thread, yeah it's not a good bloke thing to give someone **** like Warne and Symonds did. They're sub par as people, Howie is not, therefore Howie said nothing (and I think it speaks even more to what a good bloke he is, because it would have been hard not tip in).

But hell, they're not wrong. At least Smith came up with that nonsense himself. Marnus earns extra knob points by having copied the whole 'call no for every ****ing leave, over exaggerate every shouldering of arms etc' bull**** from someone else. Are they trying to annoy bowlers into losing their rag? I suspect it's just a tick from Smith who is an unusual bloke. But with Marnus, I get the whole hero worship thing of Smith who is an ATG Australian batsman, but for ****'s sake man be your own person to a degree. Marnus is so far up Smith's arse they bat in partnership even when one isn't supposed to be at the crease.

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
At least Smith came up with that nonsense himself. Marnus earns extra knob points by having copied the whole 'call no for every ****ing leave, over exaggerate every shouldering of arms etc' bull**** from someone else. Are they trying to annoy bowlers into losing their rag? I suspect it's just a tick from Smith who is an unusual bloke. But with Marnus, I get the whole hero worship thing of Smith who is an ATG Australian batsman, but for ****'s sake man be your own person to a degree. Marnus is so far up Smith's arse they bat in partnership even when one isn't supposed to be at the crease.
Does Smith say "NO RUN" while leaving or defending the ball?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does Smith say "NO RUN" while leaving or defending the ball?
I don't think either of them are the first to do this tbh. I'm sure I've seen it before even at that level, and I think I might have been guilty of it myself when I was batting for stumps or something, though I never yelled it out, just sort of gone "No" as I left one alone, probably as some sort of nervous release. Wasn't a planned thing, for sure.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
here is my serious post on the subject with links
Funny that once you’re ensconced in a group, you can do what you like, but Hayden’s circle of trust would’ve been ridiculed so hard by a guy of his ilk if it was someone new like Hogg drawing it. It’s adolescent girl stuff.

Hayden’s a douche.