• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wacky ODI Draft Voting

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
It's been 3 days since any more votes have been received so I think we can declare the winner.
ataraxia with 20 points is clearly ahead of Pothas (13), JOJOXI (12) and Himannv (9).
Congratulations @ataraxia and thanks for all who participated - both in drafting and in voting.

On a lighter note my selection policy (only picking players who were Top 10 in either the current or the all-time ICC ranking lists) and my voting system (the system I used on the two sets of lists was to allocate 10 points if a player is ranked 1st, 9 points for 2nd and so on down to the 10th ranked player) were obviously flawed.
Although my voting system gave me the 3 teams that came 1, 2 & 3, I had them in the reverse order. I had Pothas (24), JOJOXI (22) and ataraxia (20). Ironically, because my selection and my voting were based on Top 10 rankings I had a rather inflated 95. Back to the drawing board. :(

Himannv

International Coach
The 3 to 7 that ataraxia is incredible. Not sure how he got away with that. Well deserved win - congratulations!

Thanks for running this, L&L.