• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vox Populi

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Keep it constructive
Neil?

Walsh will not be picked for Green unless he shows some interest or we have no players left. that in mind i dont think he will be playing Tests any time soon.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
age_master said:
Neil?

Walsh will not be picked for Green unless he shows some interest or we have no players left. that in mind i dont think he will be playing Tests any time soon.
Well, I believe my question was asked, answered, the point cleared and left. Then someone else brought it up again.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
David said:
There are reasons. He does get plenty of mention, and I'm hoping he'll get his test caps soon.
He'll certainly be deserving of any call to the higher level.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I forgot PY completely. After that 'A' tour. How embarrassing :shy:

New "possible" XI:

H. Mork (wk)
P. Young
A. Cloete
S. Fitzsimmons
C. Butler
M. Robbins
M. Wilson
N. Hoy
D. Kennett
K. Wright
N. Pickup (c)

Replaced Goff with Young, and moved Fitzsimmons down the order. Could possibly replace one of the bowlers for Camps (25.9 bat, 44.8 ball) or Cunningham.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nice teams Jamee.

Sucks to be the batsmen that have to face Watt, Demeza and Patrick though.

Cloete

International Captain
I think the biggest loss ever to CW cricket has been eclipse.

He left right when the CWXI were starting to find their feet. He was batting 3 and I was at 4, I think he had an average of about 45-50. Since then no one has everreally been able to achieve what he had done...

E Moon was his name I think (Obviously it was made up, but I'm not sure if everybody realised that :p)

Bit like Cricketwiz 'eh? :D

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
meh. unfair. this guy just doesnt want people to know his real name...cant blame him, right of privacy.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
He should have just made up a name then. Just as long as it wasn't so stupid as Cricketwiz

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, who said you had to sign up with your real name? Neil's name for example - you didn't think someone's parents were cruel enough to call their child "Neil Pickup", did you?? His real name is F. Antapants

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Robertinho said:
Yeah, who said you had to sign up with your real name? Neil's name for example - you didn't think someone's parents were cruel enough to call their child "Neil Pickup", did you?? His real name is F. Antapants
You tell this guy that to his face, then.