• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virender Sehwag vs Inzamam-ul-Haq

Who was the better batsman?(Tests)

• Virender Sehwag

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Inzamam-ul-Haq

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters

Sunil1z

International Regular
Subshakerz is a bit of a home track bully - great in historical player comparison threads but no performances to speak of in match threads.

Sunilz is a more rounded poster but also has a hole in his record against Burgey.
Both me and Burgey have got each other banned twice. I won’t call that hole . ?
But I do get irritated easily.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He would rather have a batsman that averaged 45 everywhere than someone who averaged 60 in friendly conditions and 30 in unfriendly conditions. He likes balanced averages more than lopsided ones. I have my disagreements but I don't think he's a bad person.

Who is rating the person? I just think he is a biased **** of a poster and when it is all over CC, yes, it will cause similar responses.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The elephant in the room is a simple thing - for a guy who is so "cool" and not "baiting", why post so much and why acknowledge so little of reality and why always pop up in player/team discussions involving one particular team?

It is funny he mentions the Kallis thread given the players brought up there. :laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sunilz has better support tbh, even if it is all hyper-aggressive. Subshakerz does a lone job at 3, only with rash strokemaker trundler, absolute bunny PFK, and a rotating bunch of old hands to help him.

sunilz overall IMO, esp. considering meme value
Subshakerz benefits from biased home umpiring with the mods in his pocket too.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
I once saw Inzamam in Natal (my hometown)..it was a one day match. I was a little girl then. I still remember him beautifully pulling Donald for four. He was definitely good but Sehwag was in another league of batters. He was brutal!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
And since PEWS wants some classics,

FWIW, I find saltshakerz obvious biased drivel hilarious as long as they are not clogging up every page of every thread on CC and basically hijacking every single discussion.

And yes, his bias is obvious to anyone who is not a fan of his biased drivel.

Its not like PEWS jumping on a lie from Burgey to accuse me of something a few days back either, now is it?

Sunil1z

International Regular
And since PEWS wants some classics,

FWIW, I find saltshakerz obvious biased drivel hilarious as long as they are not clogging up every page of every thread on CC and basically hijacking every single discussion.

And yes, his bias is obvious to anyone who is not a fan of his biased drivel.
Yeah he is definitely biased . In Bumrah vs Cummins thread , he considered Bumrah to be failure in 4th innings and Cummins a success in 4th innings when Bumrah has marginally better 4th innings average and completely ignored Cummins failure at Gabba , Sydney against India and Headingley (against Stokes) . He uses weird analogy, ignores all your points , picks one line and responds with same points previously made 15 times before .

You can say Cummins is better than Bumrah without using biased logic .