• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virat Kohli Swag

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Post in this thread every time one Virat Kohli struts around and brandishes his **** about while blustering and/or pontificating about the awesomeness that is one Virat Kohli.

Starting with, via weldone and business-standard (:blink:):

Kohli hits out over criticism of Anushka | Business Standard News

"In last five years, the number of matches I've helped India win and the consistency I've played is more than anyone else in the team," the Indian One-Day International (ODI) side vice-captain had said at a promotional event.
"I don't think there's anybody else in the team who has done better than me," Kohli said.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
While Kohli is amazing for Indian cricket, I am not convinced he is the saviour he is made out to be. Can be a dick at times. I don't think he is this genius he is made out to be. He will do okay and do not so okay at times. He is no Steve Smith.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
While Kohli is amazing for Indian cricket, I am not convinced he is the saviour he is made out to be. Can be a dick at times. I don't think he is this genius he is made out to be. He will do okay and do not so okay at times. He is no Steve Smith.
No he is better, even Steve Smith's mrs knows that, evidence through her eye ****ing of Virat

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's because Kohli is talking about how big his dick is. Hence the sideways eye-****ing.