• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vernon Philander transformation

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Who coaches these people in doing press conferences?

When i was 16 on work courses it was one of the first things you learn....never use the word "obviously". You may as well just call your target audience stupid.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Dhoni said it even more often imo.
There was one interview in which Philander completely took the piss, saying it multiple times per sentence (it's not the one linked above). He seems to have stopped doing it as much since then, but Peak Philander was worse than Peak Dhoni IMO.

Spark

Global Moderator

When i was 16 on work courses it was one of the first things you learn....never use the word "obviously". You may as well just call your target audience stupid.
never say this to a mathematician

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Maybe that was the point . .. journalists can be pretty annoying