• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Update

Cloete

International Captain
thewizard1o1 said:
I hear Nibs is the coach!

Super work guys, looking forward to getting out on the pitch :)
Gah. It's to do with the waves you losers. Also all of the teams are trying to sort of match the MLS type franchise name. Figured it'd be plausible in its first season. Better that than a whole bunch of FC's and United's. North FC... lacks tact, ffs.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
Gah. It's to do with the waves you losers. Also all of the teams are trying to sort of match the MLS type franchise name. Figured it'd be plausible in its first season. Better that than a whole bunch of FC's and United's. North FC... lacks tact, ffs.
Animals and Colours i.e Red Devils would have been better, buts whats really in a name its pretty trivia.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Roberts is leaning towards Western Dynamo, or Dynamo Western as they prefer to be known.

Why didn't we have sides based around the towns, with proper football team names?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Chuck me in any team, I don't care. Seriously guys this is coming along really well, I hope this becomes a sucess like WCC and CW Cricket.

Cloete

International Captain
superkingdave said:
Northside Power for me hopefully
Oh what a surprise :p

Jungle Jumbo said:
Roberts is leaning towards Western Dynamo, or Dynamo Western as they prefer to be known.

Why didn't we have sides based around the towns, with proper football team names?
Would that be Dynamo Vestern? Anyway we couldn't use towns as there were only so many big one's and we didn't really want to keep it confined to just those towns. Was better to select it by artificial districts.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just another Update...

All Teams now have captains and 5 have selected their Vice Captains...

Once we have the final one All Squads will be revealed... Probably either tonight or 2morrow sometime...

Cloete

International Captain
Getting close guys. We've sorted out players into teams based on team captaincy, attribute points and team balance. So we just need to phase in the foreign players(they'll probably vary at about 10-20 for their main skill). But we'll be using made up players as we're probably not good enough for our 17-19 yo's to be competing with conference players tbh.