• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tufnell vs Panesar

Vote, damn you, vote.

• The Cat

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • The Python

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tuffers isn't a bad TV presenter to be fair to him - overdoes the cheeky chappy routine on occasion but I'm sure my life would have been easier if I'd attended his wife training classes.

As for fielding he was ****e, as was Monty

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Tufnell once took an amazing outfield catch here in Australia I think

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Actually it wasnt as good as I remember so I wont even post the link!

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Tuffers pissed all over Australias cricketing nights of nights.....the Allan Border medal. Monty pissed all over a night club bouncer........both career highlights, which was more impressive??

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't Tufnell also get busted over marijuana during a NZ tour? My earliest memory of the bloke.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tufnell had a pony-tail once, I feel this needs to be taken into consideration.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
Tuffers pissed all over Australias cricketing nights of nights.....the Allan Border medal. Monty pissed all over a night club bouncer........both career highlights, which was more impressive??
lol i forgot about that

ponting's reaction was ****ing pathetic

Bijed

International Regular
My defining memory of Panesar's fielding will always be him in his debut series looking on in wide-eyed terror as a catch flies out towards him in the deep and proceeds to land harmlessly 5 or 6 feet away from him. Painful at the time, but highly amusing now.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Okay, it had to be asked, whom out of these two greats was the best fielder.
I do remember Tufnell catching a fairly vital skyer off Lara in the match we won in Barbados in 1994, so maybe that seals it in his favour.