• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trial Matches and Discussion

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Am constantly tweaking these to get the most realistic results come season proper.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Fulham 1 - 1 Arsenal

A game that Arsenal dominated. John Carew scored after 23 minutes and hit the post several times thereafter. Robert Green was very solid. Andy Johnson, who doesn't yet officially have a club, scored the equaliser on 89 minutes. Later games to have more stats, exited this one already.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Blackburn 0 - 2 Portsmouth

Bit of a surprise, definately. Blackburn's midfield was forceful, but Portsmouth's defence was dogged, and their attack was accurate. Ballack was quality for the Rovers, while Skrtel, Evra, Nani and Kaka were very good for Pompey, with Yakubu MOTM.

Kaka 45' (individual brilliance)
Nani 89' (Yakubu muscled off two defenders, crossed in and Nani volleyed brilliantly)

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Wolves vs Bolton at 12:15. Will be giving live updates on MSN for all games, trial and proper, at nnanden_6 at hotmail dot com

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
down to 20th? :ph34r:

Wolves 3 - 1 Bolton

Such a good game, live sim was awesome fun. Wolves have a fantastic attack, but attrocious defence. Pizarro scored for Bolton after only 6 minutes, and they continued to dominate the rest of the half. But as dire as they are at the back, Wolves are brilliant up front, and Kuyt finished off some lovely work by Agbonlahor right before the break, 1-1.
Whatvever Bobisback yelled at the break worked, because Wolves tore the rest of the match up. Iniesta scored at 63 and at 73, as Dwyer's tactics payed off something huge.

Pizarro 6'
Kuyt 45'+1
Iniesta 63'
Iniesta 73'

Best
Wolves - Cech, Brown, Kuyt, Iniesta
Bolton - Diaby, Pizarro

Last edited:

irfan

State Captain

Bit of a surprise, definately. Blackburn's midfield was forceful, but Portsmouth's defence was dogged, and their attack was accurate. Ballack was quality for the Rovers, while Skrtel, Evra, Nani and Kaka were very good for Pompey, with Yakubu MOTM.

Nani 89' (Yakubu muscled off two defenders, crossed in and Nani volleyed brilliantly)
:):)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Are you able to give ideas on when games will be run so we can be on for the live matches??

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It's pretty sporadic with the trials tbh. Hoping to have regular times set come season proper.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year

Bit disappointed at that result, early days yet though. Perhaps another defender or two could be required given I've only got three in my squad at the moment.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Liverpool 0 - 2 Chelsea

Strange match. Liverpool dominated possession, shots, everything, but two massive defensive blunders cost them dearly. Darren Bent scored in each half for the visitors.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Birmingham City 0 - 2 Liverpool

A good contest, without much great football. A tight first half kept the score at 0-0, but in the second half Lorik Cana put in Ibrahimovic then Torres within minutes. Both sides will be looking for improvement from their big name players.

Best
Birmingham City - :(
Liverpool - Fletcher, Ferdinand, Cana, Rodriguez, Bentley, Torres, Ibrahimovic

Ibrahimovic 68'
Torres 71'

biased indian

International Coach
Liverpool 0 - 2 Chelsea

Strange match. Liverpool dominated possession, shots, everything, but two massive defensive blunders cost them dearly. Darren Bent scored in each half for the visitors.
wow good result that
couple of questions was the game played with the tactics i send.???
was all the 11 from the 12 currently in my squad ?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Birmingham City 0 - 2 Liverpool

A good contest, without much great football. A tight first half kept the score at 0-0, but in the second half Lorik Cana put in Ibrahimovic then Torres within minutes. Both sides will be looking for improvement from their big name players.

Best
Birmingham City - :(
Liverpool - Fletcher, Ferdinand, Cana, Rodriguez, Bentley, Torres, Ibrahimovic

Ibrahimovic 68'
Torres 71'
Out of curiosity, what formation did you use for Birmingham? I have a 3-5-2 down based on my picks so far, but obviously haven't sent any tactics yet and it's only a mess around so i'm not remotely fussed.