• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour de France

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this has been an interesting race. I suppose the organisers have been successful in ensuring sky couldn't wrap this up by the end of week two. and the green jersey was gonna have a great finish but Kittel just abandoned.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah it has been really good, hope we get something dramatic in the next two days even if the end result is the expected one.

Spikey

I don't have much faith in #anyonebutFroome succeeding, but at least there's a chance

Spikey

Well that's that. The GC never really got past the stalemate. Sky's TT domanice the difference. Barguil, Matthews and Kittel the stars of the tour

Spikey

eh, I never thought he'd actually straight up have a bad test during his career. I thought the jiffy bag stuff was gonna be as good as it got.

flibbertyjibber

Cyclist in drug cheat storm. Never happened before has it.

Will he be able to shrug it off like Wiggins or is that it.