• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TN Trading

Cloete

International Captain
Yep, that time of year folks. The list of trading targets. If you have a player on it, I'll be after him. Add me to MSN at nyeh900@hotmail.com if you don't already have me. Feel free to send me offline messages as well instead of e-mails. Anyway, here's the list:

A Holland
F Platt
J Jenkins
J Smith
K Bulman
O Cardew
S Yashpal
T Darden (dependant on age)
W McPhee
B Marshall
T Binny
A Freeman
H Jenkins
Q Moore
S Weir
A Ali
I Vernon
L Kumar
S Pollard
Z Roberts
A Puttick
AB de Villiers
P Dharmani
K Ali
H Axelby
M Ramage
N Hollins
M Lampard
L Perera
U Sammels
F Hammett
H White

Particularly interested in the guys in bold but will be actively seeking to sign the other guys as well. As per usual I have deliberately left a certain Victorian off that list and I wish him a speedy retirement :D

Last edited: