• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tipping Comp

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They have opened Football World Cup tipping on oztips. It would be a lot easier to run the comp from there. Once you set your rules etc, there can be no room for debate, plus it does all the adding up for you almost as soon as each game is over.

I can help you out Foxtrot if you need it.

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
nah i can handle it
thanks though

this oztip site is great......so simple
i think this is what we will use
i will update information later...for now just register...info on the password and comp name later

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Foxtrot said:
nah i can handle it
thanks though

this oztip site is great......so simple
i think this is what we will use
i will update information later...for now just register...info on the password and comp name later
No probs, I'm in.

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
if there is still anyone who wants to sign up, now is the time to do it, only 20 days to go until kickoff
here is the information again
Competition Name: Cricket Web World Cup Tipping
Password: cricketweb

we have 17 people already.....hopefully we can get some more