• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tino Best Appreciation Thread

slowfinger

International Debutant
Tbh I didn't even know Tinytoes was playing today, goes to show that the amount of hype has a direct correlation to the performance of the player :laugh:

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Always loved this bloke. Remember him taking his maiden Test wicket against England in the Windies and setting off on a celebration that made Monty Panesar look dull. And obviously the 'Mind the windows' clip on Youtube :laugh:

What sort of pace is he getting it through at these days?

I get the feeling NZ is all sorts of trouble come July. Roach, when fit, Edwards, Narine, Best and maybe Rampaul. And probably Gayle. Uhoh.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Always loved this bloke. Remember him taking his maiden Test wicket against England in the Windies and setting off on a celebration that made Monty Panesar look dull. And obviously the 'Mind the windows' clip on Youtube :laugh:

What sort of pace is he getting it through at these days?

I get the feeling NZ is all sorts of trouble come July. Roach, when fit, Edwards, Narine, Best and maybe Rampaul. And probably Gayle. Uhoh.
He's pushing it through at a constant 90MPH