• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tim David Watch

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Singapore is on a roll atm

Repealed archaic anti-gay laws
Our cricket player is about to play in a world cup
Chewie has just moved here
Best airport in the world
World’s highest average IQ
Thousands of miles from cnerd

TheJediBrah

Singapore is on a roll atm

Repealed archaic anti-gay laws
Our cricket player is about to play in a world cup
Chewie has just moved here
Best airport in the world
World’s highest average IQ
Thousands of miles from cnerd
Still a bit close to cnerd but otherwise good effort

Xuhaib

International Coach
Sorry to hear that. Best airport I've ever been through.
I actually don't mind Singapore the country if you can call it my son absolutely love the night safari zoo there . I guess I am just unlucky most probably someone with the same name is on their watch list and it really sucks balls to stay back for a so called routine check after a longish flight.

TheJediBrah

I actually don't mind Singapore the country if you can call it my son absolutely love the night safari zoo there . I guess I am just unlucky most probably someone with the same name is on their watch list and it really sucks balls to stay back for a so called routine check after a longish flight.
wow I went to the Night Zoo when I was like 10 years old great to hear it's still there