• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tillakaratne Dilshan vs Mark Waugh

Better international batsman

• Tillakaratne Dilshan

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Mark Waugh

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think it's quite clear australia have always been weak really, it's just more noticeable now. the one sport they're good at that some people in the world also care about is also the only sport where you're allowed to talk it up from the safety of the slips and the opposition isn't allowed to hurt you.

they'll never have rugby (real rugby) as their main sport because then the brad haddins and steve waughs of this world would be allowed to get steam rolled by far more masculine, mentally strong nations. probably even some weak ones like england too now i think of it. they can't even keep a prime minister for more than a few minutes at a time before someone watches too much game of thrones and bins him or her.

and before the indians in the audience start getting comfortable, i'll remind everyone they're basically the same country minus the ability to bowl fast.
I'd say something but I'm basically from India with the ability to bowl fast.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't forget Australia also plays "International Rules", an awesome fast flowing sport where the Australians & Irish get together to engage in bloody fracas year after year. Not that anyone else in the world cares about it or anything.
I don't think many people in Australia or Ireland really care about "International Rules" either tbf