• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Three of the Best

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
-Taking 5-27 then hitting 60 against CW red to get the MOM award (shame we didn't win)
-5-41 vs CW Blue
- First Century (albeit not a FC match) whilst playing for the Pirates in T &T

PY

International Coach
- My first and only FC double ton (I think Lord mis-placed the scorecard).

- My only ODI fifty.

- Two centuries in the same game in Season 6? I think it was Season 6 anyway.

In general, far too many decent memories to recount all of them. :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
there are so many but some would be

debutant for cwxi
playing and scoring 90 odd in the world cup final
my memorial 253* for nsw in the devs

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My debut for the Reds.

My debut test against New Zealand.

The World Cup.

Dismissing Ian Harvey in every game I played against Victoria.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
bugssy said:
there are so many but some would be

debutant for cwxi
playing and scoring 90 odd in the world cup final
my memorial 253* for nsw in the devs
you mean off-season, not devs?

Mister Wright

Nnanden said:
haha, now thats what im talkin` bout! damn funny.
Actually I made a mistake, not only was it every game, but every innings I bowled to him. It is a record I am proud of.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mister Wright said:
Actually I made a mistake, not only was it every game, but every innings I bowled to him. It is a record I am proud of.
are you from Syria? nice... VB series coming up! who knows... :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
hahahahahhaahaha nononononon

are you from Syria MEANS are you serious!

i need one of those MiB memory eraser things :D

Mister Wright

Nnanden said:
hahahahahhaahaha nononononon

are you from Syria MEANS are you serious!

i need one of those MiB memory eraser things :D
LOL.

This just proves I'm not hip anymore. Although you could probably tell when I said 'hip'.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mister Wright said:
LOL.

This just proves I'm not hip anymore. Although you could probably tell when I said 'hip'.
dont worry kyle, i think you`re hip.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
This thread is a sticky that nobody has posted in for a while, so I figure I'll give it a go.

1. My FC debut.
2. Hitting my first and only century of 163 off 446 balls batting with the lower order and getting my first and only five wicket haul in the same match, helping Blue to victory in the process.
3. Scoring a vital 15 not out off well over 100 balls against a rampant Green pace attack to help Blue save the game. (I know, I haven't had many remarkable achievements to speak of ;)).

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Time to update mine:

1) Carrying bat to 143 not out off 517 balls as CW XI recovered from five runs for four and 12 runs for five to a healthy 306. In the process, earning the mantle of slowest Test century ever - 422 balls, 4 fours (!!) and five hundred and seventy-four minutes.
2) Carrying bat to 121 not out off 349 balls as the team crawled to an eight-run first innings deficit against Sri Lanka, when no one else hit more than 27.
3) Already described by Liam: 161 off 536 balls against Cricket Web Blue, of a total of 380. The next best scores were 54 and 35. Also notable that Mørk scored 90 in the second innings, off 250 balls.

(or in other words - 1 and 2 moved down to 2 and 3, Test century taking its place by daylight)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bump.

Has anyone else got their Three, or have they changed? Unfortuantely, mine still stand... Season Eight not being particularly memorable. :dry: :D

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
1. Hitting 200 runs in a FC match, hitting my maiden century along the way
2. Hitting a six off the last ball to win a game of Smash against Green
3. My maiden one-day century which took me to the top of the season runscorers