• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thread Hijacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpr

International Coach
Just read that first point in the homophobic thread.

If he went to MGS then I went to ****ing Eton (though if he WAS just attending there then, that'd make him 16 now at the most). Considering the rep and calibre of the school I dont think his from da hood attitude would've lasted very long there, so either bit of a **** post originally or the whole bad boy attitude was all an act (dont want to comment too much on the school being a bunch of posh ****s as I think Dav went there, so one came out normal at least)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Couldn't he have been going there for Sixth Form?

As I seem to remember him saying he did his A levels in 2007

cpr

International Coach
hmm, poss, would've thought they'd be like ours was, in house 6th form not taking outside students (gen 6th form numbers half what they were in lower school to keep class sizes down, so no scope for outside intake), could be wrong though

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, I dunno, I went to Wirral Grammar and we took on all sorts of outsiders *turns up nose in disgust*

King Pietersen

International Captain
If he went to MGS then I went to ****ing Eton (though if he WAS just attending there then, that'd make him 16 now at the most). Considering the rep and calibre of the school I dont think his from da hood attitude would've lasted very long there, so either bit of a **** post originally or the whole bad boy attitude was all an act (dont want to comment too much on the school being a bunch of posh ****s as I think Dav went there, so one came out normal at least)
You've spelt Gunchester wrong in your Location......:ph34r:

Think everyone's pleased to see the back of aussie for a while. The worst keyboard warrior I've encountered since Charlie Zelenoff. It was only a matter of time until he started posting videos of himself hitting static punching bags off a chair and claiming how he'd sort out the CW 'tuff talkers'. The 'ghetto' Richard impression he was attempting in his last couple of weeks was very entertaining though. He was trying so hard to come off as vaguely intelligent, but all he achieved was making himself look like even more of a penis.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loving the gradual loss of political correctness in this thread. Gone from "certain unnamed threads are being hijacked by certain unnamed posers..." to "aussie was ruining CW, thank the mods he's gone".

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think some of the earlier posts in the thread suggested that some felt there was more than just aussie guilty of said crime; post-ban reaction suggests the majority feel he was the worst, I guess. Fair enough, too.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just read that first point in the homophobic thread.

He mentioned it a number of times over the years. This was my post on it earlier in the week.

Im confused with the Dre avatar and the 'Gunchester' tag. Didnt he go to the independent Manchester Grammar School?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I can't, surely, be the only one who thinks that the whole aussie gangsta stuff was pretty wannabe? Seems to me like the archetypal fairly-posh lad who wants to join the green-green-grassed shady underworld. Especially as he has all these weird racial notions about what black and white guys should be.

IIRR when aussie joined CW he was 15, so I think he'd be 20 now. Maybe 21. It'd fit with the having to join MGS for sixth-form.

Last edited:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I reckon Aussie was losing it...like was really getting annoying as ****...but I think a few posters really got to him enough and put him on the defensive too often. From then it was just a downhill run of posts where he tended to argue everything and anything to the point that it lost all relevance - essentially, spam. Thank **** him and Richard didn't disagree on too much.*

I don't think I read many of his posts in the last couple weeks. As soon as I saw a long post from him I just skipped reading them. I don't know prior history to know if 6 months is a lot or not but I remember a much better aussie in the forum and I used to enjoy his posts. Hopefully that aussie will return.

*I know, rich coming from me :p.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think some of the earlier posts in the thread suggested that some felt there was more than just aussie guilty of said crime; post-ban reaction suggests the majority feel he was the worst, I guess. Fair enough, too.
Not the worst for me.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I can't, surely, be the only one who thinks that the whole aussie gangsta stuff was pretty wannabe? Seems to me like the archetpal fairly-posh lad who wants to join the green-green-grassed shady underworld. Especially as he has all these weird racial notions about what black and white guys should be.

IIRR when aussie joined CW he was 15, so I think he'd be 20 now. Maybe 21. It'd fit with the having to join MGS for sixth-form.
When I was still working in my previous job, I ran a few quick checks on him when I was bored one afternoon, they basically showed up that he lived in a rather wealthy middle class area, so I imagine you are pretty spot on.

Flem274*

123/5
When I was still working in my previous job, I ran a few quick checks on him when I was bored one afternoon, they basically showed up that he lived in a rather wealthy middle class area, so I imagine you are pretty spot on.
Sledger the MI6 agent.

FTR, Aussie is only ahead of WindieWeathers because he's been posting drivel for longer. I believe CW would be a better place without WW as well. His brand of smarmy, arrogant, constant posting combined with his fail-logic is awful. He single-handedly killed the WI tour thread.

cpr

International Coach
Haha, gotta love access to national databases :D (shame I'd get the sack if I did it in this job.... NHS were kinda lax)

BTW, was Richards post describing Aussie or Tim Westwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.