• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The TV show thread (many spoilers)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Disagree. Michael Scott > David Brent.
Dunno, I think it probably depends on your sense of humour and what you want from the show. Scott for me is just flat out annoying, and irritating in a very contrived way. With Brent, you can actually (or at least I can) imagine someone to be that bad in real life, and the whole cringy effect is just so much greater this way. But yeah, can see why others would begrudge me this stance.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Some bastard rented out the part of The West Wing that I was up to, so I got some of The Sopranos. Another excellent offering from HBO that I'm surprised I haven't seen before now.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Started watching Deadwood today. 3 episodes in and I'm already hooked, but I'm gonna have to pace it out as I can't get seasons 2 and 3 until next weekend.

Ahh, what am I saying, I'll probably be finished with Season 1 by Monday.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Started watching Deadwood today. 3 episodes in and I'm already hooked, but I'm gonna have to pace it out as I can't get seasons 2 and 3 until next weekend.

Ahh, what am I saying, I'll probably be finished with Season 1 by Monday.
Welcome to the club!

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Considering watching Deadwood as my next TV show commitment.

I have the choice of going with Mad Men or Deadwood. Any recommendations?

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
I watch Tennis Channel, NHL Network, and other sports when they are on. Not much of a TV guy. Used to love House until they murdered it in Season 5. Used to also love NCIS but I'm not much in the mood to see the same 7 seasons all over again for the nth time.