• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The TV show thread (many spoilers)

Teja.

Global Moderator
Rewatching the first few episodes of the wire after finishing the series and knowing what is what is one of the best TV experiences ever. So good.

ankitj

International Coach
Rewatching the first few episodes of the wire after finishing the series and knowing what is what is one of the best TV experiences ever. So good.
Happens with many good series. Re watches are lot of fun.

I take it that everyone recommends that I finish the series :thumbsup:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Haha, it's a lot more epic with the wire because it doesn't try to explain what is going on in the beginning so 80% of the show flies past you when you watch the first few episodes for first time.

Burner

International Debutant
The Wire never really gripped me tbf. I never found it as entertaining as, say, breaking bad. I can appreciate it for so many reasons but it's not one of my favourite series'.