• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Sol Bar: New Zealand Cricket Randomness

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, I was massively impressed with the food/non-alcoholic drink on offer at the Basin. Orders of magnitude better than anything I've seen offered in Australia, at a far better price.

BeeGee

International Captain
I definitely agree, but after 4 days of Tui, it was a blessed relief.
Fill a balloon with the spirit of your choice, with a tied off little plastic tube in the end, then stuff it down your undies. Then when you need a drink just unzip your fly and you're good to go.
People will think you're peeing in a cup and drinking it, but most people have seen worse at the cricket. Just tell them it tastes better than Tui and they'll understand.

As an added bonus, all the ladies will be impressed by the large bulge in your pants.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The match thread is a pile of ****, so if anyone feels inclined to discuss cricket civilly, then the Sol Bar is open and the barman is willing to pour you a pint in which to drown your tears.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Before I frequent this establishment I want a full retraction of any dispersions made about Tui beer.