• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "Should Have Played More Tests" Draft

Teuton

International Captain
1 or 2 at most if there's any one else keen. I will do the random draw tomorrow in any case.
I will also look at ways to speed things up so we aren't waiting for days between picks.

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
So we are going with 15(!) ppl, this will be fun.

Round 1
trundler
Magrat Garlick
Red Hill
GoodAreasShane
mr_mister
SillyCowCorner1
morgieb
kingkallis
MrPrez
quincywagstaff
Fuller Pilch
Slifer
Teuton
Michaelf7777777
Dan

Round 2
Dan
Michaelf7777777
Teuton
Slifer
Fuller Pilch
quincywagstaff
MrPrez
kingkallis
morgieb
SillyCowCorner1
mr_mister
GoodAreasShane
Red Hill
Magrat Garlick
trundler

Round 3
Dan
Michaelf7777777
Teuton
Slifer
Fuller Pilch
quincywagstaff
MrPrez
kingkallis
morgieb
SillyCowCorner1
mr_mister
GoodAreasShane
Red Hill
Magrat Garlick
trundler

8 hours per pick starting now since i dont want this to drag out for ever. And if you time out and don't catch up before your next pick you will be skipped automatically until you catch up, which you can of course do anytime.

Last edited:

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Just out of curiosity, is that anyone who hasn't played more than 25 tests as of now? There is a slim possibility that somebody could be eligible now, but have more tests to make themselves ineligible by the conclusion of the draft.

Teuton

International Captain
If they have 25 or less when you pick them that's fine. If they have started their 26th, they are no longer available.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm thinking of a player who I'll be quite disappointed if they don't go in the first round or two. No I'm not telling you.