• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Quarter Finals

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England look like they haven’t got off the bus yet. They’ll want to wake up sharpish here or they’ll be in all sorts.

Howe_zat

Audio File
How did Aus not win the penalty at that scrum?
'Cause both tightheads were going forward, hence the wheel.

Often a wheeling scrum is a penalty to the attacking side so it's not exactly clear.

Can this thread not be a detailed breakdown of every decision that isn't a call in Australia's favour?

ripper868

International Coach
Ps my pirate eye patch is well and truly om this morning. Anyone in the E2 postcode will hear incoherent yelling at the tv.

Pocock with first ruck steal. Garces going to let ot all go it seems!

Howe_zat

Audio File
Is it unreasoble to suggest Faz's place kicking is a little better when he's yet to be lamped in the face by a lock forward?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jonny!! You beautiful bandy legged thing, you.

Apologies to Alfredo my cat who I've just spooked by screaming "yes!" somewhat indecorously.