• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official World Club Cricket Tipping Competition

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Just wondering if guys post it in the forum cant they edit it then? like with out any one nowing?
because if this happened it would be really stupid. I rekon it should be compulsary that you email the tips to u.

Just My Thoughts

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if u edit a post a message comes up below the text saying when it was edited, obviously if this was after the games were done it would seem they would be trying to cheat...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't have that power Ash.

I will add a new rule - if you want to change your tips they must be emailed. Once they are posted on the forum, I put them in my spreadsheet, so I'm not going to be looking through everyone's posts just to see if they've changed their tips.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Or they could post on here saying there complete tips and that they've changed it. Put the changes in bold?

Mister Wright

Jamee999 said:
Or they could post on here saying there complete tips and that they've changed it. Put the changes in bold?
You could do that, but the only way you will be guaranteed that your changed tips have been registered is by email. Like I said before, I'm not going to search through the thread for changed tips.

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Karnataka vs Yorkshire - Karnataka
Lancashire vs New South Wales - Lancashire
Victoria vs South Australia - South Australia

Division 2

Western Australia vs Colts - Colts
Tamil Nadu vs Kent - Tamil Nadu
Warwickshire vs Queensland - Queensland

Division 3

Canterbury vs Hampshire - Canterbury
Worcestershire vs Free State - Free State
Mumbai vs Auckland - Mumbai

Division 4

Surrey vs ACT - ACT
Tasmania vs Mashonaland - Tasmania
Jamaica vs Leicestershire - Leicestershire

Divsion 5
Somerset vs Karachi - Somerset
Guyana vs Northern Districts - Guyana
Western Province vs Glamorgan - Western Province

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone caught trying to cheat in this will face automatic dismissal...

There will be no questions asked, you will be out the door quicker then you came in...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Graham said:
Lancashire enjoy being the underdogs. Can't see why so many favour NSW when I compare team lists!?

mate your quite welcome to have the favourites tag!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i can monitor the tips and thursday night i will try and close the thread at midnight aussie time and once next week comes around then re open it. that way once time is on us no one can cheat.!!! just let us know.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im pretty sure you can edit your post even though the thread is closed... you just can't add a new post...

Mister Wright

I have received tips from the following teams:

TN
SA
WA
Mumbai
Somerset
Victoria
N.S.W.
Warwickshire
Karachi
Tas
WP
Leicestershire
A.C.T.
Guyana
Queensland

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Tipping is optional isn't it? Just wondering...:)

Not that im going to stop tipping if it is:)

Mister Wright

Mr. P said:
Tipping is optional isn't it? Just wondering...:)

Not that im going to stop tipping if it is:)
Yeah, it is.

But it won't continue if there are not enough people tipping.

I just put that list there, so people knew I had their tips.

I'm happy if I get a minimum of 15 per week, that means 50% of the managers are tipping. If it drops below 10 regularly it will cease.