• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Lame Joke Corner

Fiery

Banned
I found this beautiful winter poem and thought it might be a comfort to you.

It was to me, and it's very well written.

ENJOY!

" WINTER "

a poem by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre

SH !T

It's Cold !

jot1

State Vice-Captain
A piece of string goes into a bar and asks for a beer. The bartender says, we don't serve string in here. The piece of string goes again and gets the same answer. It ties itself into a knot and frays the ends, goes in again and asks for a beer. The bartender asks, aren't you that piece of string that's been in here before? The piece of string answers no, I'm afraid not.:ph34r:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
A piece of string goes into a bar and asks for a beer. The bartender says, we don't serve string in here. The piece of string goes again and gets the same answer. It ties itself into a knot and frays the ends, goes in again and asks for a beer. The bartender asks, aren't you that piece of string that's been in here before? The piece of string answers no, I'm afraid not.:ph34r:
Haha genius.