• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Hundred (Research Survey)

Lm100

Cricket Spectator
Hi,

I am a current Masters level University Student in the process of collecting participants for my dissertation project titled 'Fan Perception of ECB Innovation Strategies with Specific Reference to The Hundred'.

The research will be looking at the strategies the ECB have undertaken in attempting to improve fan perception and engagement of cricket.

The project will assess whether these strategies are having an impact on the fans of cricket by inviting you to take part in a short questionnaire. The questionnaire is completely anonymous and will take no more than 5 minutes to complete.

I would be very grateful if you could take time to complete this questionnaire as the results could help provide useful information for future research and decision making. The link for the questionnaire is below via Google Forms.

Fan Perception of ECB innovation strategies

Cheers