• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Right, as some know, i'll be with very very sporadic internet for the next 5 weeks. Means i might miss some contract stuff, so i'm leaving Corrin in charge, mainly because he's active the most rather than any other grounds.

I'll give you an email within the next 24 hours with some instructions, i have a hotmail address for you, but you're rarely on MSN so not sure how much you check that, suppose could just facebook it if necessary.
I check the email regularly just don't log onto messenger much

Just because it was only through activity, you didn't need to say it. Could have made me feel important :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Right, as some know, i'll be with very very sporadic internet for the next 5 weeks. Means i might miss some contract stuff, so i'm leaving Corrin in charge, mainly because he's active the most rather than any other grounds.

I'll give you an email within the next 24 hours with some instructions, i have a hotmail address for you, but you're rarely on MSN so not sure how much you check that, suppose could just facebook it if necessary.
Hey, 24 hours have gone and I have nothing :(

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Oh well, will just have to run things my own way

This is Martyn Corrin, CW Green Master, I will be ruling with this:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
After your "farce" comment here the other week, you're lucky we even let you in this thread, you nasty scoundrel