• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Final (and 3rd place play off)

Who will win the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrPrez

International Debutant
Great performance so far from the Bokke. Forwards on fire.

Still have a sense of impending dread, though. I blame the Proteas.

Spark

Global Moderator
That's a brainless penalty to give away, as much as the one in the first 30 seconds of the game.

Spark

Global Moderator
It's pretty incredible that that's the first try SA have ever scored in a WC final.

Spark

Global Moderator
My (English) timeline is going mad about the reffing but I think Garces has been very good today tbh.

Flem274*

123/5
he's just been garces. the breakdown is the wild west, but everyone knows that going in. no random cards or confusing penalties.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
My (English) timeline is going mad about the reffing but I think Garces has been very good today tbh.
Yeah, I've read some crap elsewhere along those lines too. The better the team is comfortably ahead, and whinging about the ref is at best irrelevant and at worst just wrong.

Last edited: