• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Final (and 3rd place play off)

Who will win the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
two concussions and a dislocation. you can see why blokes take the euro or the yen sooner rather than later

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
And another. Easy for me to say from here, but England just seem to concede so many more penalties than the other leading sides.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Now that's just ridiculous. Twice we've achieved parity and twice we've immediately given it away due to ill discipline. Sort it out boys.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
how long can sa defend though?

both teams lacking reward for some serious play. silly errors.

fortunately they've got the scrum dominance.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I wonder what the record is for the number of penalties conceded in a WC Final. England may well have already passed it. Maybe try to play within the rules chaps?

Spark

Global Moderator
I wonder what the record is for the number of penalties conceded in a WC Final. England may well have already passed it. Maybe try to play within the rules chaps?
It's not a lack of knowledge of the rules which is killing England here. Just getting overpowered.