• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the easiest cricket bets to win

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also:

Legit tip to punters. Putting high scorer bets on 2 of the top 3 batsmen in a t20 side is a consistent way to double your money if you can spot the clear weak link of the top 3

And Jack Edwards is insanely unlikely to top score so yeah
(P.S.: Edwards top scored two matches later)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Not worth the odds usually given how they sneak in random test wins here and there.

How low are the odds typically when they tour Australia? @Prince EWS @weldone
Generally in test matches betting against SL win is a better idea than betting for opposition win. They have some talented batsmen who produce gems now and then but their bowling is a pile of **** incapable of taking 20 quality test wickets. More so when Lakmal isn't playing now that Herath has retired.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd bet on SL sneaking a win over this current Aus side in a 3-match series in Aus.
If India F can bowl Australia out for 369 (damn you fine) then I think they could. I certainly wouldn't give it more than a 15-20% chance though.

I like Vishwa Fernando but he's a Siraj at best. Lakmal is rarely on the park.