• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricketweb ODI Greatest XI

Days of Grace

International Captain
As voted for by you :)

1. Adam Gilchrist (wk)
2. Sachin Tendulkar
3. Viv Richards
4. Ricky Ponting
5. Brian Lara
6. Michael Bevan
7. Imran Khan (c)
8. Wasim Akram
9. Joel Garner
10. Muttiah Muralitharan
11. Glenn McGrath

haroon510

International 12th Man
No Kailes and Dravid... that is such a relief

i would pick saqi for Murali or at least 12 man..

Julian87

State Captain
I would have gone for Dirk Viljoen. Loved him as a player, the best spinner they had after Strang imo, could bat a bit too. But than again, I did like Murphy as well, but it takes a lot for me not to like a leg spinner. But then, I think White should be considered as a number seven in the Australian test team when Symonds proves once again he is no test batsman because White has the best record of Cullen, Bailey, Hauritz, Casson etc.